1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splitting DVD9 question.

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by ocm, Mar 20, 2005.

1. ocm

ocm Member

Is there a way to split a dvd9 movies onto 2 disk but have the extras on one disk and the movie on the next. I have split a dvd9 onto 2 disk but the movie gets cut in half and i have to swap the disk during the movie.

Does anyone know how to do this or does anyone know where i can find more information on the requested job.

Thanks in advance.

2. Weycraze

Weycraze Regular member

Yes ocm, there are numerous ways to do this, one of my favorites would be to use Clone DVD2

I've split many movies on to 2 dvdr's because DL dvd are just way too expensive. This way your not at the mercy of compression and losing video quality.

Check out the guides section here at AD.

3. arniebear

arniebear Active member

4. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Heres how I do it,with dvd shrink.
    The first disc, I have the main movie, and menu, with the extras replaced as still image.
    The second disc, I replace the movie, with a still image and keep the menu, and extras.

So the first disc, will have the movie, with a working menu,with no extras, and the second disc will have the working menu, and extras, with no movie.

good luck
    jD

Last edited: Mar 22, 2005