1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

splitup during playback on burned disc

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by gambiel7, Dec 15, 2004.

1. gambiel7

gambiel7 Member

I just upgraded to a 16x Sony DRU-710A and I'm having trouble with splitup on playback. This drive burns really well and the discs plays on 2 standalone players and another 4x +/-RW with no splitup of image whatsoever. Splitup only occurs in sony drive out of all players I've tested. I'm using Region +CSS free, DVD Shrink and Nero6 for copying. For playback Power DVD v.4.0. My sytem is an AMD Athlon +2800 nForce2 MB with 1G of Memory. I've updated all my platform and device drivers and the latest firmware for drive. Problem still persist. Does anyones have any answers?

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

splitup????

[​IMG]

3. gambiel7

gambiel7 Member

When I say splitup I mean the picture brakes up when you froward or reverse between chapters. Like the result of poor media. I'm using Ritek g04 disc and according to sony they are compatible to drive and I don't really feel this is the result of bad media as I've burned few movies with this burner now and they play well in every other player tested.