1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spongebob

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by alex_dc22, May 1, 2005.

1. alex_dc22

alex_dc22 Guest

well i got spongebob revenge of the flying dutchman game for my kids and sure enough it got scratched 2 hours later,i try to copy it and i copy it fine, but when i go to load it it stays on the first loading screen,the disk keeps spinning but it dont take me anywhere.

i am using swap magic 3.3 cd loader and also tried the fix from the swap magic fix website,but still the same thing it wont get past the first loading screen...

can someone please help me with this??what am i doing wrong??

i burned it with nero 2 times already,one in iso format and the other i extracted the disc using isobuster and burned as udf with nero...

hate to go out and pay another 20 bucks for the same game again...

thanks for any help you may provide...

alex.

2. alex_dc22

alex_dc22 Guest

oh and i have a v12 slim pstwo
    also i have other back up games that do work...thanks again

3. alex_dc22

alex_dc22 Guest

can some one please help me with this??i am going nuts here please some help :(

4. alex_dc22

alex_dc22 Guest

prety sad that my plea for help does not get any replys,even thogh the so called experts here answer lesser valued posts,what does some one needs to do around here to get a simple question answered....

5. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Sorry about the delay, sometimes things get overlooked for a while.

Have you tried using Nero to create an .nrg image file on your harddrive, rather than an .iso file?

If you have SwapMagic v3.3, then you shouldn't need the fix. How big is this game?