1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoofed 9504 desperate for help!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Dr_Roc, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Dr_Roc

Dr_Roc Guest

Hey people desperate for some help! Got in a Slim 360 which had a 83850c drive spoofed as a 9504. The owner then went and updated the dash with Dark Souls, which caused that darn error screen. I managed to extract the key off the 83850c drive and got hold of a spare slim 9504 drive. The problem I’m having is that I’m unable to get the ID Strings copied over successfully when I try to paste the key into the target 9504 LT firmware. I managed to get the dash fixed with a MW3 game update using the drive with its zeroed key, this then went and updated the firmware to 0272 and locked the drive. I unlocked the drive but am still unable to get the ID Strings copied over successfully. Please, any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated.

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Do you have the ORIG dump from the 9504? You could try to respoof back tot he 0272 and then flash the slim drive. I do NOT think you can spoof drives on the current dash like that anymore but I am not sure.

3. Dr_Roc

Dr_Roc Guest

Unfortunately not and the original slim drive is MIA. I was thinking of taking the 83850c drive, updating it to 02510C and sticking it back in to see if that will work.

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

if you still have the keys you can remake the FW in JW and flash the slim drive which you should be doing anyway.