1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoofed Hitachi 47 To Phat LO

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by infam0us, Oct 5, 2011.

1. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

just to let you all know,for the non believers i just spoofed my sons hitachi 47 to phat lite on with 2.0 and GOW3 boots up,went online etc,just a heads up if some people cant get a hold of there original drive

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Spoofed drives work fine with certain combos. The hitachi doesn't support ap2.5 so it can easily be spoofed. Same as samsung. There is no issue on phats that I have heard of when spoofing properly. The later slims are the one's I've seen have issues.

3. AeternalD

AeternalD Member

interesting. I have a hitachi 47 as well and am eagerly awaiting LT2.0. Would it pose more of a risk to spoof to Lite On or do you think it would be okay to spoof in the interim until the hitachi drives are completed. Just to make sure you used the firmware for DG-16D2S drive and no reported errors?

4. snickle

snickle Regular member

I spoofed a samsung to a liteon and a benq to a liteon, both Phats, none boot GOW3, they both E66. You think i burned the game wrong?