1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sportster 1.08 x2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by bazloor, Feb 23, 2007.

1. bazloor

bazloor Member

Hi there,

I've been doing quiet a bit of tickering with images, but have been having particular problems with silver sagem x2 boxes. So I've decided to give the latest Sportster 1.08 image a go. The thing is, after I have flashed and then copied over my sevice and bouquet files, there are no channels to be found. I have tried changing cams, but with no success. Am I missing something here. I have since reflashed Commando 6 and everything is fine (well as fine as it gets).

Any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers, Barry.

2. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

where did you get the Sporster image from, as I suspect it may be configured for German cable and thus not work on the UK cable network.

3. bazloor

bazloor Member

I downloaded it from across on techno-source. The menus are all in english, but some of the pop-ups and error displays are in german. I'd be surprised if they were puting up german images in their download section.

4. renwich

renwich Member

If its the UK sportster 1.08 that I modedd then it will have the setmy location plugin under the blue button, this needs to be set, at least you will know its a UK version of the image, and people can help further

5. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Its a Egnlish version, configured for a sagem 2x. Guess your suprised its not german? :/

6. renwich

renwich Member

Y would i be suprised it was a valid question with a constructive response.

7. bazloor

bazloor Member

Thanks for all your help. Sorry if I put anyones nose out of joint. Last night I set the location to mine (Edinburgh) and then copied over my services and bouquet xml's. After a reboot all was well and I'm a happy camper.

Thanks again, Barry.

8. renwich

renwich Member

Hi glad you got it sorted, at least with your location set, you will be able to take advantaged of the fast scan if needed

9. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Yip glad you got it working , i was kidding with bazloor about him being surprised renwich. Anyway Glad to hear your up and running Baz m8