1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spring update did not effect my Xbox 360 with 5.2 firmware

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by drhoten, May 9, 2007.

1. drhoten

drhoten Member

I just wanted to let you guys know that it is safe to go ahead and download the spring update. I have 5.2 firmware installed and I was able to still play my copied games and still able to connect to Xbox live.

2. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

yea i got it too with 5.2 firmware works fine

3. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

my friends got hitachi and updated as well and its working well for them too. i will update mine later today. its hitachi drive as well.

4. drhoten

drhoten Member

Mine is the Samsung drive.

5. SDPadsFan

SDPadsFan Member

ANy update from a Friend:

"Yeah same old scare tactics again by paranoid people on web about mod… anyways here’s update of new update

The Xbox Live Spring 2007 Update was released just minutes ago as promised. After many reports from owners of many different drives and firmware versions, the update is safe. The update has been tested many times on different drive brands and versions, and backups are working both offline and online at this time. No matter what drive you have or what firmware you have, you can download the latest Xbox Live update and still play your backups just fine."