1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spy on husband's text messages

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by hiapplebiter, Feb 2, 2016.

1. hiapplebiter

hiapplebiter Newbie

He is using iPhone 6s. For some reason, I suspect that he is flirting with one of his female workmate. Is it legal if I spy on his mobile phone? And how to do that?

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Bahahahahahahahaha! What the h-ell do you think this is? Dear Abby? :):):)

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

maybe if you are part of the Chinese government then it would be okay but other then that no it is not legal.

4. Admiral_Smith

Admiral_Smith Newbie

I say it is legal to check someone's private stuff in the family but it is not spying. I mean what are the chances that taking a look at someone else's cellphone for unwanted behavior will land someone in prison? Unlikely if it is in the family. Very unlikely. Why not just ask the guy too. Maybe buy him a cake and flirt him to say you are the best female flirt in town.
    bah... buy some cake and eat it too.

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Wait till he's finished texting & then ask to see it.However for a relationship to work there has to be trust,it doesn't appear there is any,this doesn't bode well.Your best bet is to talk to him about it otherwise if it's all innocent you could end up pushing him into the arms of another

footnote: might have to start up scorps agony uncle thread

6. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

It can be done tho, you have to install a programme on his phone tho as well as yours, so if he gives you the phone to install some spy tool you may as well read his texts :rolleyes:

7. MissHow

MissHow Member

You can only use those spy apps on your own devices.

8. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

It's not a dating site guys and we aren't marriage counselors, that being said young lady, the answer is no, it is not legal in any way. As someone who's been with the same woman for as long as you've been alive, I will say it should concern you that you already have trust issues. If you have a good reason to believe he is acting inappropriately (not just some insecurity on your part) chances are it's true. If it walks like a duck, flies like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. It's way too soon for him to be going through this behavior, this should still be the honeymoon phase of your marriage, so you need to know if he's the good man you thought you married. I say you should find out. Feel free to ask away, us "old guys" will tell it like it is. Good luck.

9. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

not really, you can buy a a phone for lets say your eldest daughter, before giving her the phone you install this invisible app on her phone, you install the app on your different phone, input some digits and you can go through messages, and calls, i wanted to do it with the daughters mobile phone/cell phone as she is wanting to sleep over at friends more

10. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

but the wife said no ! :mad: