1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ssp4

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by andy15, Jul 28, 2011.

1. andy15

andy15 Regular member

Wheres it gone on kryptview my channels came back but this and its nearly championshil rl playoff time

2. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

its been pinched by starview LOL

3. e45

e45 Regular member

so you will have to switch to them and then pay them as well for the enjoyment lol

4. apd06

apd06 Regular member

Or swerve the pair of them and try satellite ignore the scare tactics about sly getting ended its not the be all and end all theres still a lot we can pick up and clear.

Plus Kryptview poking fun at the SV pay servers fair do's but for how long? No doubt the kryptview team will have to go down the same route and their servers not the best either if anything I've read and been tolds anything to go by.

5. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

good for you apd. solid advise. i just mention the possibility where there is a bit more of a chance these days than in the past

6. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

was watching galatasaray v liverpool on lfc tv today on kryptview, was glitching all the way thru. considering its a pre season match, and the footy season not started yet, that was crapp really, tells u sommit about their server.

7. e45

e45 Regular member

lol at least folks dont have to pay for the missing channels, on starview people have 20 missing channels on there boxes, and still pay for the rest, so i think that kv wins hands down on this one.

And yes i suggest folk move to sat far more channels and lots of ser**** to choose from, but remember same conditions apply you buy you take the same chances as cable.

8. e45

e45 Regular member

if you read around its not only cable having problems, sky italia 30+ was cut off for a time as well, sky is also playing with there system my sat was down a few times today, all the providers are stepping up a gear in relation to combating subscription theft, so dont be surprised if both sat and cable go down just before the footie season kicks off, and it will be a scramble to get both back up and running, thats the risk we all take, if you dont want the risk i suggest folks get a sub, i keep saying it time after time, things are never going to be the same before N3, its here get used to it, technology waits for no one, be happy with what you have "NOW" could all be gone tomorrow and we be all subbing.

Happy viewing regardless of what channels we have.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  9. gerbo1958

gerbo1958 Member

I like the fact there"s always someone trying to beat the system.Hope they keep going.

10. keverman1

keverman1 Regular member

It's been happenin as long as there's been a system to beat and no doubt will continue as long as systems remain.