1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Fox Assualt

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Moddie, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Moddie

Moddie Member

I downloaded Star Fox Assualt in rars of 50 mb. And unrarred it and got a .iso but when i used PSOloadV2.0a to start it it works really bad it goes 3 seconds of nothing (not even music) and then 2 sec in witch u can do stuff.
    Which is as you should probable already think is really anoying. Does anybody know how I can help this problem and make ik work good?
    This is the download: Star_Fox_Assault_USA_NGC-NOMIS
    And I use a network to play it does anybody know what i should do? (maybee it only works on a dvd or something like that)

2. Moddie

Moddie Member

please does anybody know this problem??

3. indienemo

indienemo Guest

I tried booting mine with the Viper and it DRES almost straight away each and every time..

4. Whitefang

Whitefang Member

I just got my viper working, but I am not using the Cobra bios. I am using another file. I am using GCoS v1.4 When I used Cobra I couldn't get any backups to play, but I have no problems using this file. THe first game I tried was starfox assault....so I think the cobra bios is just very picky. I have the rev C gamecube platinum if that helps at all.