1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Ocean 3:Till The End of Time can't be backed up???

Discussion in 'PS2' started by manila555, Sep 6, 2004.

1. manila555

manila555 Member

I have succesfully backed up my Star Ocean 3: Till The End of Time and i am using Swap Magic. Now the game loads fine and everything and the intro movie works and all BUT when i try to load from a saved point or start a new game..... It just stops there. It sits at a black screen and i can hear the ps2 trying to load it but it still just sits there at a black screen.

Has anyone got this game to work???? or experiencing the same problem??? Any help would be much appreciated.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

have you tried cd loader? its not listed, but its able to cure problems like that for other games.

3. manila555

manila555 Member

My Playstation 2 is a version 1 and the lens is sooo worn out that it can't read cd based games which makes my swap magic cd pretty much useless.....i downloaded dvd loader and i unzipped it using winrar, then i used dvd decrypter to burn the iso......i load swap magic dvd and swap it with dvd loader v7 and it doesn't read it.........it gives me the pink/red screen so i can't really try dvd loader because the dvd loader doesn't work =(

4. stayhye

stayhye Member

the best thing to do is put the cdloader files on the SAME dvd as the game you are trying to load

5. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

How do u put it on the same disk?