1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Trek Related

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by dragonten, Mar 11, 2005.

1. dragonten

dragonten Guest

Getting off games alittle is anyone into Star Trek?
    A Huge trekkie here I am so sad about the demise of the show it makes me more upset that it has become controversial but I think you can start to look back and see what made the show special to begin with from now on. Has anyone checked out this site www.upn.com/shows/enterprise/fan_favorites/ You can win stuff if you enter right away too. What is your fave show?

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Moved to Safety Valve.

3. djscoop

djscoop Active member

I am a trekkie as well, but a trekkie of older shows. Star Trek The Next Generation was my thing. Didn't like Voyager cause I couldn't stand that captain bitch, and never got into Deep Space Nine. I watched a few episodes of the new Enterprise, and I don't know, I guess Scott Bakula isn't quite doing it for me. I still see him quantum-leaping through time, not as a captian of a space ship. But although I'm not a fan of the newer ST shows, it is sad that it has been canceled. Hopefully Paramount will realize they're idiots and make a new Star Trek show.