1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

star view box

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by did, Jan 24, 2007.

1. did

did Member

hi ,
    can anyone pls help , i have just bought a starview box and all was great but tonight the sound went off only on sky sports 1 .Have unplugged box and no good still no sound.All else o.k .... pls help.

2. eurovox

eurovox Guest

Hi, I found the wholesaller selling Starview and with new software at very good price. http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2007
  3. sjlzx9

sjlzx9 Member

Hi did, I had the same problem and have figured out a fix that doesn't involve losing all your favorites and channel info.

What I did was

Delete Skysports 1
    press menu-installation-manual scan

than go down to network scan and press ok to enable.

It will then scan through all available channels picking up what you have just deleted and any other channels that you don't already have.

And the best bit is you don't lose all your favorites or have to arrange all your channels in order again.

After doing this I got skysports 1 back (with sound) and a few extra channels.

Hope this helps

Steve

4. mdek

mdek Guest

Thank you! this advice was a great help for me. I had to watch Man utd v Fulham with radio commentary that was about 5seconds out of sinc with the game yesterday.

5. did

did Member

6. did

did Member

thx steve that is great , love the help on this forum , works a treat , nice 1 m8.