1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

star view digital box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by doyleg, Apr 23, 2007.

1. doyleg

doyleg Member

hey guys im a newbie so appologies if this is posted in the wrong place or has been done extensively befor...
    im a current subscriber to NTL and have sky sports package in both the living room and the bedroom, both with accompanying digital boxes. My bro just got a Star View box and he now has all the stations and more that i am paying out over 180euro for every two months... im seriously considering getting one of these boxes in but have been reading about spliters etc... basically im looking for advice?
    Should i ring up NTL and cancell ny subscription to theeir digital service in both rooms and get a star view box?
    what are the benifits /dangers ettc??? i am also getting broadband from NTL in the office which has a seperate connection altogether... im based in the rep of ireland so any advice would be great....
    thanks a million

2. doyleg

doyleg Member

admin>>>> sorry, just read post by dublin10 below which was basically a similiar question yet to be responded to....
    appologies