1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars Battlefront for ps2

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by JJ636, Oct 8, 2004.

1. JJ636

JJ636 Member

Does anyone here have Star Wars Battlefront for ps2 and direct connect. I've been trying to download this game using bittorrent with no luck. There are two sites that I know of that are hosting the game (I'm sure I'm not allowed to say whitch two they are). Both sites require registration in order to download. I have no problem with that; Its just that one site is down; so there is no chance at the moment to register and the other site is currently not accepting registration; Maxed out. If you have the game and direct connect, will you be so kind and pm me.

2. JJ636

JJ636 Member

Anyone?

3. williej

williej Regular member

Buy it or risk going to jail, homes. Piracy ain't cool and is not tolerated on these forumz ...

4. acebailey

acebailey Regular member

Try isohunt.org, or piratesbay, torrentleach, with torrentleach you have to regester but its a good site. And Im sure you have the original but it got damaged :)

5. williej

williej Regular member

ROTFL. Good response, acebailey. Dang, as crazy as the Feds are, if I were engaged in illegal or 'questionable' activities, I would keep that junk on the hush. My cousin was under fed surveillance and they had his house and my house buggged. If I needed to holler at him, we would drive a ways away, get out of the Jeep and talk. I didn't wanna get caught in the mayhem, you know?

Last edited: May 18, 2005