1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

star wars clone wars (xbox)

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by s2a, Mar 25, 2005.

1. s2a

s2a Regular member

i just wanted to know is this a single or dual layer?

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Clone Wars is a single layer DVD. I've had no problems playing it off the harddrive or DVD. As for SW:Republic Commando ( I beat it in less than a week), I can only play it from the DVD. When I load it to the hardrive either using the original disk or by FTPing the files the game freezes. I haven't seen a harddrive patch for RC yet.

3. s2a

s2a Regular member

thx 1 more question how do u connect ur xbox to ur pc (i have a external modem (high speed-it accepts ethernet wires) i tried LAN (i tink) and it said i need software or sumting to read my modem (the modem came from the ISP called "videotron".

plz help me as soon as possible!

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Need 1 of these 2 things:

1) A crossover cable (connects from your PC's network card to your Xbox's network port)

or

2) A router, a few ethernet cords (connect your Xbox to your router and you will have a connection)

5. s2a

s2a Regular member

my pc never had high speed internet does that mean I cant? i hav no router. i hav just an ethernet cable and a modem (for high speed) can u also tell me wat to do on my xbox and pc step by step?

6. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

I would recommend buying a router (such as linksys) and a longer ethernet cord so it can reach your Xbox.

[bold]Here is how you hook up...[/bold]

1) Hook one end of the ethernet cord up to the cable modem, the other end to the "WAN" port on your router.

2) Now hook up one end of another ethernet cord to any numbered port on the router, and plug the other end into your ethernet port on your computer.

3) Now hook up one end of another ethnert cord to any numbered port on the router, and plug the other end into your Xbox.

Walla, your Xbox is now networked to your computer

After you do this, follow this tutorial s2a...

http://www.geocities.com/modchipzone/ftpingproblem.htm

7. s2a

s2a Regular member

my situation changed and now i no and can connect my xbox but not really connect it like syncronize type of connect but i got a network interface card and now can connect i downloaded flashxp or wtv its called and craxtion 4, i have a guide that tells me how to burn an xbox game and it says i need the following software:
    craxtion 4, flashxpt or wtv its called and nero.
    Instead of craxtion 4 can i use another software, instead of nero can i use sonic recordnow?

if so plz give me a list of all the softwares u can name that i can use cuz 30% of the software i get fails to work!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2005
  8. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

s2a, try this guide on backing up your Xbox games, http://www.geocities.com/modchipzone/backupxboxgames.htm

Also, if you have a network interface (NIC) card on your computer, which all computers nowadays have, all you will need is a CROSSOVER cable. Connect one end to your computer and the other to your Xbox port and you will establish a connection. Then startup FlashFXP and follow this guide...

http://www.geocities.com/modchipzone/ftpingproblem.htm

If you would like more help from people like me, please come and join this forum, http://minnwild.8.forumer.com/index.php

This is where I usually am at and there are also many other advanced users and moderators that will be able to assist you further.