1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars ripping guide

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kanga202, Oct 17, 2004.

1. kanga202

kanga202 Guest

Hay all,

Just wondering if some one would give a brief guide to ripping star wars, I have backed up my actual disc with disc DVD decrypter, but how do I get the angles set up so I get only English for the scrolling text @ the beginning, and also I have herd people say remember to set it up for the alien subs, how do I do that???

Thanks guys

2. kanga202

kanga202 Guest

ok ill frase it like this then

Multiple angles

I am trying to back up my copy of a new hope, but there are multiple angles for the starting titles, how do I rip it for so I only get the English ones

Thanks

Also wrong section I know but your all smart guys , with forced subs, I followed the guide, but it says “if you prefer to get rid of the other subs altogether mark all the forced subs in Subresynch, then press Save and save your subtitle file under another name. Subs that haven't been selected will not be stored in the new file”

Now how do I “mark” all the forced subs that I want to save, I have done a few different things and when saving it still comes out as a 67MB file, what am I doing wrong here.

Thanks all

3. cobruh2k

cobruh2k Member

I normally use DVD Shrink and never have problems. I have backup all three Star Wars movies (movie only) and all I see is the scrolling in English. Just feel more comfortable w/Shrink as for me it's easier to use and of the 70+ movies I've backed up, only one did I have to use Decrypter. Maybe this is of no help, but it's my 2 cents worth.

4. kanga202

kanga202 Guest

Thanks for that, i got it sorted out ;)

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Wrong forum. Thread moved.