1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

star wras battlefront not working

Discussion in 'PS2' started by xcp, Apr 17, 2005.

1. xcp

xcp Member

I have tried copying it 2 times. One time at 2x and another at max which gets up to 8.3x with my media. I am using legacy dvd-rs 4x which are manufactured by giga storage. My problem is this. I burn the game and it loads up fine at both speeds but there is no music or no sounds in the whole game. The cut scenes have sound but in game it is like the game is on mute. What do I do? I am using DVD decryptor and just doing iso read and iso write to copy the game. Please help me

2. pretense

pretense Regular member

What method (modchip or swap) do you use to play your backups?

In any case, you probably need to rebuild your copy of Battlefront to get the sound to work properly.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

You need to rebuild the ISO. Do a search here and you will find instructions.

4. xcp

xcp Member

I use the slide card swap method but soon to be using the DMS4 EZI solderless modchip. Can someone pm me the links to where I can download isobuster and cddvdgen? My email is koolmark20000@hotmail.com

5. xcp

xcp Member

nevermind i got it working. i had to burn it at 4x and now it works perfectly