Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by maxboy, Jun 22, 2007.
hi my starbox has lost n-l in nagravision all other names there,
can anyone help.
Courtesy of steo46;
3. Parental Lock
4. Red Audio Button for Goto Key Manager
5. Choose the top option and turn OFF the auto update.
6. Press the Blue button to choose the NAGRA option
6. Three left arrows back take you to 'Prov ID 0x5B' which is TW 4 back is 'Prov ID 0X55' is Ntell and 0XC1 is ex C&W etc
7. One down arrow takes you to the 0x00 - i.e. Key 0. Press OK
8. Up pops the HEX Keyboard - just type in the new numbers - it puts the dots in for you. Do this for Key 01 as well.
9. Exit out -should be sorted.
Enter the your cable companys keys that you can find on this site.
eamo you can't do that on a starview.
go to nagravision and in provider id put 54 01
hi tnx eamo32,
will try that and let you know keep up the good work
73 de billy
Oh c**p. Of course your right ryan, I didn't read it properly.
I did a search for the provider id, and copied the whole lot to save time. Never dawned on me the instruction weren't for starview
Separate names with a comma.