1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starcraft PSP v1.2

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mitch8888, Apr 23, 2007.

1. mitch8888

mitch8888 Guest

hey what version does my psp have to be to play that Starcraft psp v1.2 game. I downloaded it but i need some step by step to install it.

2. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

i'll give u the benefit of doubt. i have an older brother and that is the type of stuff he would do. is it homebrew? if it is you will need 1.5 firmware or any custom firmware.. if it is homebrew ( i am not familiar with the game ) ther should be two files name & name% put these into your psp game folder and run it from there. tell your bro he is a nut job.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  3. mitch8888

mitch8888 Guest

my bro is nice, but he's a nut job online. Oi, the game is from psp-vault under downloads. But after i got it on my psp its all there but when i run it it reads"game cannot be started". And my bro is a nut job on cs.

4. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

what firmware do you have.

5. mitch8888

mitch8888 Guest

To tell you the truth, i took it to a gamestore to get it "fixed". The guy there said he downgraded it to 1.5 then made the psp belive it was 3.02. by the way the site was psp crazy not vault. And also i take full respoibilities for what my brother did because he was indeed on my account and i did not sign off.

6. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

well it sounds like to me that you are running a custom firmware 3.02oe-b probably. it is a bit of an older custom firmware but it wouldnt effect the abbility to play homebrew. i cant remember wether or not the 3.02 firmwares have an config menu or not if it does my suggestion would be to change the kernal to 1.5 in the configs.

7. mitch8888

mitch8888 Guest

how do i do that, i dont understand

8. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

i run custom firmware 3.03oe-c on my psp. it would be better for you if you updated your firmware anyway. and it is really eay. at the top of this forum there are stickies with easy installers "wininstaller" do one of those then when it is installed to get to your config menu you hold the right bumper when you turn on your psp. from there you can adjust your kernal between 1.5 and which ever custom firmware you install.

9. mitch8888

mitch8888 Guest

Hey frog im really very sorry i dont understand. Can u go to psp-crazy, downloads, games, and try it out and see if it works for your psp, then teach me?. If u can it would be great cause i really wanted to try this one.

Cheers pal

10. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

i did go there but it says i need to register to download it. i will do it just give me a minute ok.

11. mitch8888

mitch8888 Guest

dude, whatever my brother said is crap. ur really a nice guy

12. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

righto dude like i said before i think our firmwares are different but i got it work by putting it into the GAME150 folder in the psp menu. the two files you talked about before that is. if you dont have that folder which i think you probably will just create one written the same as i did above in the psp menu of your memory stick and see how u goo. let me know.

13. mitch8888

mitch8888 Guest

got step by step, im a retart when it comes to this. i dont get the "GAME150 folder in the psp menu

14. mitch8888

mitch8888 Guest

do u mean game iso folder?

15. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

no. create a folder in the PSP folder of your mem stick and name it GAME150. then put the 2 folders called STARCRAFTPSPV1.2 and STARCRAFTPSPV1.2% into it.

16. mitch8888

mitch8888 Guest

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!, but do i do this for all the homebrew games? ..And again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

17. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

yep. no worries.

18. mitch8888

mitch8888 Guest

Oh and frogs, psp vault gives u saved games, but how do i get it on my psp to work with my games