1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting Internet Band

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by ekid203, Jul 13, 2008.

1. ekid203

ekid203 Member

Hey i see alot of people on here want to start bands and joins bands but live miles away. Well the second best thing would be to start a internet band. I would do the producing and a little song writing. Im looking for anyone really. My style is sorta of like N.E.R.D i didnt try to copy them it just came out like that. I will send you the link to my music page so you can listen to some things ive created. Singers/Screamers or Rappers welcome and if you play anything you are welcome too. Leave me a line.

2. JessAmber

JessAmber Member

I'm interested. I have a couple of questions. What ages are you looking for? I'm 18, a female vocalist. And what kind of music are we talking here? I'm wanting to get something started along the lines of like a pop/rock kind of thing. email me @ ***email removed by loco***

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  3. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Email removed per forum rules.

4. mikeyboy2

mikeyboy2 Member

Hey ekid I am a drummer and would be interested in doing something. I don't know how I am supposed to contact you without any information but thats fine...

5. ekid203

ekid203 Member

Ill send send you some info about it in a private message

6. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

That's how you get the personal information out, glad you figured it out.

7. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

hey i wouldn't mind doing something like this, im a 17year old male that has had over 5 years of guitar experience, use to have my own band that played at Tequila Willies Bar, perferably acoustics guitar/songs. if this sounds good enough, give me a little bit of info. and music styles your looking into and we can work something out hopefully -thanks

8. sparkman0

sparkman0 Member

I'll lay some vocals. Hit me up and send me some tracks.

9. joebrutal

joebrutal Guest

hey my name is joe, and u just made my day.. me too i didn't find any local bands and i wanted to start an internet band but u did it first and i see that lots of ppl liked it so as me,, anyway i am 12 years old only but i ma a great brutal vocalist and i hope there is someone interested in bands like lamb of god