1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview, 1 Channel.

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by certacito, Jun 16, 2007.

1. certacito

certacito Member

Hi all! I have just finished downloading v4.0 on my Starview here in Dublin(NTL).Everything seems to be working on the system exept for the Adult channel-no sound.Is anybody else having this problem and if so what's the answwer.OK. All the best.Sean.

2. steo46

steo46 Regular member

I don't think anybody has sorted this out yet. I have tried everything to no avail. If I get it working I will let you know.

3. certacito

certacito Member

Hi Steo46, many thanks for the reply. Its very good of you to try to answer this question. Since I posted the original message the Adult ch.has returned.
    I re-did the codes on Nagravision, exited, then redid the automatic scan. This then brought in again the Adult channel with full sound. So all channels are working. By the way Steo44 am I correct to believe that "THE BOX" transmits only in mono digital?, or is there a way of changing that default to transmit in stereo.
    v4.0 is looking very good for me here in Dublin.I am looking for the
    next code change via this site, to prove worth.
    Anyway all the very best from me...Sean.