1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview 2 turning on emu

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by beefyness, May 30, 2007.

1. beefyness

beefyness Member

Hi, I'm having trouble turning on the emu on a new skyview 2 box, all the tricks for the older skyview box dont seem to work eg going to parental lock then pressing info and 2400 or 2004 etc. any ideas Tia.

2. mac747

mac747 Member

Do you mean Starview?

If so try pressing Menu, then 1570

3. beefyness

beefyness Member

Ooops. yes I ment starview, curse these fat fumbling fingers :)

4. beefyness

beefyness Member

Ok im a novice. lets say ive just taken the unit out the box. is there anything i should do first! tune something in, upload some software if so what! upload some codes if so what! turn on the emulator if so how, hitting menu then 1570 did nothing entering 1570 after entering parental control and hitting info quickly then 1570 did nothng, so how does one set up the starview 2 from out of the box. Im totally lost. bare in oind i never owned a starview 1 or any other box so talk to me like retard as ayny terrminology is likely to go over my head. either that or I really am a retard, it has been sujested by hostile parties in the past :)Thanks any info in advance.

5. beefyness

beefyness Member

P.S what I have been able to do is tune in the channels using auto and EX C&W cable network if thats of any use. Thnx

6. mac747

mac747 Member

Read through the forums, hundreds of explanations for all this.

7. beefyness

beefyness Member

Ive read them to death. nothing makes sense to me either I dont realise it apples to me or im doing it wrong. say search forun isnt directly useful. please dont reply if you arent willing to go through it again with me. Im trying to search for the answer but im missing it.