1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview access codes

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by ncorky, Jan 12, 2008.

1. ncorky

ncorky Member

can anyone give me access codes for starview box. i need to enter new n'l codes urgently please

2. CO19

CO19 Regular member

Press the 'Menu' button on your remote and enter 1570,this will bring up a a hidden menu,press OK and it will bring you into where you enter the codes.

3. ncorky

ncorky Member

thanks a mill got that but when i enter in new codes its not updating for me coming up failed after first five or six stations come through. will you just verify the new n*l codes for starview for me it would be brill

4. CO19

CO19 Regular member

New N*L Ireland Codes 11 th Jan 2008

00 = A9 86 6E EA 39 EA 09 49
    01 = 54 F5 E9 C2 D1 18 70 46

5. ncorky

ncorky Member

there the ones i used alright not working must be doing something wrong. i have digivox can do it no problem on that just trying to help friend out here with starview thought it would be same setup. obviously not. well if you can think of anything else that i could i would really appreciate it.

6. CO19

CO19 Regular member

Ok can you access the codes menu ? If so go down to 'Key Number' then press the right arrow button on the remote to select the 01 line of codes as this is the only line of codes that have been changed not the 00 codes they're still the same, when you've done this it will be either displaying all F's across where it says 'Key data'or it will be displaying the old codes and may also be displaying 2 F's in the 'Key Number' when it should be saying 01.

If it is saying FF in 'Key Number' just press 1 then move down to 'Key Data' and input 54 F5 E9 C2 D1 18 70 46.
    Once you have this done press the OK button on the remote and they will be stored and the box should be working.