1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview Box Dead-HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by PIE16, Jul 4, 2007.

1. PIE16

PIE16 Member

Can someone please give me some info on how to get my box up and running again.I downloaded the updates through the computer as the codes did not work and by the computer it worked fine for a few weeks.Now it just died I can't do anything.Is it f**cked altogether.I have 2 and the both of them don't work.Can someone please help with some advice hopefully I am not the only one.Thanks in advance.

2. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

you must have clone boxs and put v3 on them and v3 kills boxs.you will have to get a jtag.

3. PIE16

PIE16 Member

No way.What is a JTAG?The seller on ebay told me to do that with the computer and now he won't answer his phone so he probably knew what happened ahhhh nightmare.So what do you suggest I do?

4. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

jtag is a cable(you can't buy in a shop you have to make)which you solder to the inside of your box and reboot the whole thing.there are people that will do it for you.and you should never trust anyone on ebay.so you will have to find someone who will jtag your box.

5. PIE16

PIE16 Member

Is there any chance of you telling me how to make it, or a diagram or something like that… or do you know who are the people who will do it for me???I am totally lost as I don't have a clue about computers so I kind of need the step by step instructions of anyone if thats possible .Thanks

6. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

if you send a pm to irnk he can do it for 10 pound.

7. PIE16

PIE16 Member

Sorry I don't understand.Who do I need to send £10 too?

8. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

theres is a guy on this forum called irnk he does it for 10 pounds.

send irnk a pm and he will help you.

9. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

i have sent you a pm.