1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview channels off

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by twinkle80, Jul 14, 2007.

1. twinkle80

twinkle80 Guest

Hi

Im only getting basic channels on my starview today. It says channel updating and goes to 200% but there is no change.

No one else i know with the starview is having this prob just me - anyone else on here having probs??

I tried switching off and re scanning but no change - any help???

2. twinkle80

twinkle80 Guest

got it fixed - my codes had all changed to ff ff ff ff ff for some reason - i got the proper codes in and im fine now!!

3. CITYFAN

CITYFAN Guest

Hi,
    What type of box do you have, is it STARVIEW or THE BOX....... You see if you have THE BOX, it finds the codes by itself, no need to go looking for them anymore.

If you like i can send you a PM, which should be of help to you .

4. twinkle80

twinkle80 Guest

Hi

Its the starview I have - i havent needed to put codes in since i put the new software on it but for some reason it changed them all to ff and I had to call my mum and get her to tell me her codes and i changed them!!

Do you know why it would do this? Im confused as its happened to no-one else!!

5. CITYFAN

CITYFAN Guest

Is it an original or clone and what cable network are you using !. did the cable network go down in your area.These are just little things we need to know, to be able to help.

6. twinkle80

twinkle80 Guest

Hi

Its an original starview and its Telewest. There were no probs with them as far as I know and no one elses box went off in the area - all my friends and family have starviews too!!

I did get it back on again but its a bit weird it went off like that. Just my luck that it was my box lol!!!

7. CITYFAN

CITYFAN Guest

OK, can i send you a pm... Let me know, cos this might help.

8. twinkle80

twinkle80 Guest

Yes no probs - any ideas/help/advice much appreciated