1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview codes

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by mayfare, Dec 19, 2007.

1. mayfare

mayfare Member

hi i have a starview box(not a clone) can some one give me the starview codes
    for TW i live in london and my provider is virgin media

and a reliable site for the updates,SOFTWARE

THANKS

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

3. mayfare

mayfare Member

thanks scouser for your help,the codes have increased the channels however i dont have sky sports 1 OR PREMERSHIP OR MOVIES WAS I MEANT TO AUTO SCAN WITH EMU OFF AS IT WAS ON DURING THE SCAN
    I HAVE READ THE POST REGARDING BAD OR SCRAMBLED CHANNEL AND TRIED MENU & 1570 AND TRIED TO SEE IF THE CHANNELS IN QUESTION WOULD UPDATE,WITH NO LUCK SO FAR.
    SKY SPORTS 1 DOESNT EVEN APPEAR ON THE CHANNEL LISTING I THEN TRIED TO GO THROUGH EACH CHANNEL LISTING TO SEE IF IT WAS PRESENT ON ANOTHER NAME,WITH NO LUCK.
    I SAW P0ST REGARDING LOW FREQENCIES ,WHICH IN TRUTH IM NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND,IS THIS THE ANSWER OR IS IT SOFTWARE ON MY STARVIEWE WHICH IS API VERSION IS 2.57e.E ,BOOT VERSION 7.0 DATED 16/08/2006
    THANKS FOR YOUR HELP SO FAR
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Try inputting codes for all providers and scan on each, click the link at the end of my post SV EV Info then click keys, you will find a visual guide on how to input keys here. BTW the safest autoroll firmware is 2.57eE fixed.

5. mayfare

mayfare Member

THANKS
    i did as u suggested and was able to get twelve more stations,however i am still unable to get sky sports one and premiership.do you have any more suggestions
    i did each provider in turn and then scanned,however was i meant to turn off the box between scans ?

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

No you keep it on. You need to have it plugged directly into your incoming feed during scanning, take away any splitters.

7. mayfare

mayfare Member

it is connected to a splitter,i will connect the box to the incoming feed and scan again,thank you

8. mayfare

mayfare Member

i did as you suggested and everything is fine now
    apart from the aspect ratio of the picture
    as the tv i had been using with the splitter is smaller(22 inch )& the present one is 36 inch
    but more importantly thank you for help
    do you know anything pace,as i have a pace reciever that i want to resurrect.
    it only shows the basic bbc1 - channell 5 and a few other channells
    it used to give the full amount before code changes etc?