1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview gone wrong

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by andygibbs, May 24, 2007.

1. andygibbs

andygibbs Member

Hi, my Starview box has been working fine for the last month or more, took a while sorting and editing the channels, but hey. The problem is now, that nearly all the channels have come up with bad or scrabbled channel. It starts to update, flashes back on for a second, then is gone again. its not just mine, but two other family members has done the same. I tried doing another scan, but the "wait for saving" bit doesn't come up, so when you exit they are not there. My "emu" is set to on still so it not that. I'm confused. Any suggestions?

2. steo46

steo46 Regular member

change the keys in nagravision menu. ney keys can be found in starview expert thread on this forum.

3. andygibbs

andygibbs Member

Many thanks for that. Worked a treat.

4. kazauk

kazauk Member

Hi
    could you tell me how do you do it. i did everything as i was suggested ie i entered new keys and all that but i could not had starview box going still has bad channel or scrumble on dispaly and no channel. i leve in ilford Essex and my starview box was working on ex w&c. it was working fine till this happen. i woul d be much obliged if someone come out with the solution to that
    Many thanks

5. andygibbs

andygibbs Member

Did you enter the right keys for your subscriber, eg tele***t, c and b or ntl? They are all different. Have you turned emu to on in secret menu?

6. kazauk

kazauk Member

Hi there
    yes thanks for reply yes i did all that as i said i had tried couple of time over and over again result was the same i mean no picture. need real helo here

7. andygibbs

andygibbs Member

Mmmmm, not sure what to suggest I'm afraid, as this is all pretty new to me. Perhaps you should look at the Starview Expert thread. There is a lot of information on there which may help. Tommycomm seemes to know everything about these Star Boxes, so it may be worth asking him.