1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview HD help

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by titan328, Aug 1, 2011.

1. titan328

titan328 Member

HI Guys,

SOrry if this has been brought up recent but i have tried to look and can't see anything about it. i've been out of this game since january i owe a starview HD combo box, is there still ways to get this working on VM? if not does any boxes work on VM and are they likely to contiune or am i better off putting a sky disk outside my house and going down the route of card sharing

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

no ,starview have now gone to be a payview box now only way on cable,hd combo+ lan no fix yet,as you have the sat option a dish and cs will open a hell of a lot more than cable.
    kryptview 780 works for free but the starviews need paying to view,at the moment neither have all channels working,will it last??there are so many other factors now to affect boxes.

3. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

yep i would say move over to sat with ur box much better i use 2 starview hd combos on sly and they are great only wish i done it yrs ago if u need any help give me a pm.