1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview/plug and play

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by tryf2, Feb 11, 2008.

1. tryf2

tryf2 Member

hi all/ my mate wants me to get him a starview (the box) . i got mine a year ago and its still going strong.the firm is no longer online.Any ideas wheres the most reliable,also i noticed you can get aplug and play system now ,is it worth buying it even though iwas able to install the software on my own easilt ,any ideas please

2. KMACDON

KMACDON Regular member

Tell your m8 he is better geting a eurovox max V for an extra £20 or sumthin its well worth it. With regards to plug and play m8 this is just another way of suppliers making money, if you can load in firmware yourself and firmware is always available for free on the net anyway then best do it yourself.

KMAC.

3. kevbarns

kevbarns Guest

Forget the eurvox mate, step it up a gear and get the TGC 200. I just purchased one and i must admit its great. I was very new to this whole thing and i bought one from http://www.digi-deals.co.uk

Once it arrived i plugged it in , and within 8 mins i was watching every channel u can think of. You dont need to flash or nothing, works straight out the box.

I get all my boxes from that place and they are good, the delivery is always fast and guaranteed genuine products. Thats why i never buy from ebay anymore , i was once sold a fake.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2008