1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview PVR favorites

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by magpie47, Dec 4, 2007.

1. magpie47

magpie47 Guest

I had a starview box but have ugraded to the PVR, in the old Starview I could name and select favorites in the 5 boxes that are available ie FAV1 Movies FAV2 Sport etc, then I could sort and move each of the channels in that Favorites box, But with the PVR i cant seem to do this after many atempts, I can do it in All channels but this does not help, when I have taken the trouble to put channels in their own favorites box, help

2. jbvideo

jbvideo Regular member

Hi
    Menu/Channel Edit/TV Channel/Input P/W/ Highlight Fav1 on top row/ select the channel you want to go into Fav1/OK. Its in the manual page 32,33,34 (Page 34:3-5-7)
    jbvid

3. magpie47

magpie47 Guest

Thanks mate I will try that.

4. magpie47

magpie47 Guest

Iv tried your sujestion, but how do you get into the favorites channel. I keep getting (All Channels). although the 5 Fav channel boxes are at the top of the screen they will not open.how do I open the Fav boxes?

5. jbvideo

jbvideo Regular member

Hi
    You have to enter some channels into Fav's first, you don't need to or can't enter the boxes from the channel edit menu, From the Channel Edit menu just highlight your favorite box (top row eg Fav1) then from the list below the (All channels list) Press the OK button on the remote after highlighting the ones you want to go into Fav1,(box with 1 at the side will appear) then Exit, then save OK to save.
    Go back to watching a normal channel and press the Fav button on remote, select Fav1 and your stored chans will be there.
    jbvid

6. tmohan

tmohan Member

can somebody help me please........cryingout for help.
    I bought a "UK PVR cable5000" box and struggling to tune it in.can somebody take me through step by step to tune it in.All I did so far is ,entered english language and on the next srceen , it gave me 6 opttions , starting with installation.....so on.when I entered installation ,it says unlock,what do I do ?...........can you please help me!

7. jbvideo

jbvideo Regular member

Hi
    I would start a new thread m8 @bottom right hand corner of a page, and title it with your box details ie(Help with UK PVR cable5000), Then you will get more response, as this thread will only have Starview PVR forum members looking in.
    jbvid

Last edited: Dec 9, 2007