Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by holnect, Jun 14, 2007.
Has anybody had any trouble with using starview pvr?
yes i had a starview pvr today and it didnt come with any software help!!!
Here are the two items you require
The Box Loader
The Box V4Firmware
This firmware has a few bugs in it but there is a fix coming soon.
so what do i do i got the null modem and used the bin file TheBoxPVR_v4000_08Jun2007_2nd.bin, and the pvr software PVR Loader v3.36s, but when i try do download the bin file onto the box it says ''flash update failed'', so i dont have a clue what to do now, i have a starview pvr 4000 it says. the bin file was given to me by the bloke i bought it off and this is what his instructions were which dont work,
1) Connect PC & STB with Serial Cable
2) Off & On with A/C Power on the rear panel.
3) Once display ‘ on ’ on the front panel,
Press ‘ OK->Exit->OK->Exit->OK->Exit ’ on the RCU.
4) Display ‘B-30 or B-31’ ( ready to download message ) on the front panel.
5) Access the ‘PVR Loader v3.36 Sep 7 2005.exe’ Select new Firmware
7) Automatically upgraded & re-boot
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
*edit by Jannejt*
Separate names with a comma.