1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview Setup

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by janie75, Mar 12, 2007.

1. janie75

janie75 Member

Hi forum I am completely new to this, so can anyone help me out - I have just purchased new Starview digi box - got it delivered today-Spent all hours trying to set up - scanned and got all available channels but can not gain access to secret menu to turn EMU on, have tried 1570 no joy and parental control 2004 no joy - all to no avail - does anyone possess any other code or have any idea's - for the record system info - APIver:2.58e - 10th Nov 2006. would be extremely grateful for assistance Thanks in Anticipation - Need Help Please

2. TAFSIR

TAFSIR Regular member

parental control,then press i or info, then type in 2004,

3. tommycomm

tommycomm Member

your problem is your software version ask your dealer for version 257 first of all factory reset it then download the new software to the box and auto scan channels then go into MENU and straight away press 1570 go down to KEY EMU use the right arrow key to turn it ON

exit back to the channels and wait for update

4. janie75

janie75 Member

tommycomm how do I get the software and where from - bought the box via the internet - and besides I wouldn't know where to start - download it from were - complete novice and I did not get any form of software with the box should i have done - would appreciate help and guidance if possible, have got RS232 lead only - janie

5. tommycomm

tommycomm Member

PM your email address and il mail you everything, can i just ask where you bought your box from? you should really been given support by the dealers

6. YASMIN07

YASMIN07 Member

Hi, I am having the the exact same problem as janie75. I have just bought the Starview from EBAY. All the free channels are working but everything else is scrambled. I have tried the different methods of getting into EMU but nothing happens. The system info is 2.58e. Can someone please advise what else I can try? Hope someone can help me.

Many thanks,