1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starview - The Box - No signal? Cannot scan any channels

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Doom33, Jul 10, 2007.

1. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

no bother happy viewing

2. visot

visot Guest

if you have TheBOX then you need this 451ee latest software found here,,,edited by ddp, you will need to register but every thing there for all different types of cable recievers.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2007
  3. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Please read the threads before posting and we are using our own downloads here as we know they have not bee changed or tampered with and you do not need to register either

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2007
  4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Also everything is here under the link Eamos FTA Library at the bottom of my post, you will also find it at the bottom of most members/senior members posts.

Thought you had left the building Ferg, I was just on my way so cya later :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  5. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

I see that name popping up again ..

6. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Celtic i am on his case will you remove the name out of your post as dpp will be on and see it thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2007
  7. visot

visot Guest

if your downloads are safe how come you let every one download killer files for starview clones ie ver300ee and ver400ee.

8. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

There is no killer files on our site as the files tell them what they need there are no safe v3.00 or v4.00 for clones there is a safe v2.57eu which is safe so get your facts right

And if you look at the eko site you will see for your self all you are doing is advertising for another forum for which you have been reported as it is against forum rules to advertise on the forum for another one rule 3 read it and you will see

9. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Now not been bad, but I thought you knew what this whole FTA scene was about,(helping people), so we will not drop to your depths and thank you for your great knowledge of Starview.

I have to admit my satire is quite up to scratch also :)

10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

visot, post edited