1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by loubear, Jun 3, 2007.

1. loubear

loubear Member

I need help to keep my sanity, my starview box has gone down yet again, have spoken to my supplier who has told me to download the 300 but not how to do this i am a complete blonde beginner, i go to download, i press the bin and according to him it should come up with a file(it doesnt)how do i find the sw in my computer? then another box comes on screen this says file name this is blank the box below says flash files press that and you get a second box which says all files not matter which i choose nothing happens please help complete begginers language and step by step instructions would be most appreciated thanks

2. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

do you still need help

3. loubear

loubear Member

yes still desperately in need of help have not been able to watch channels for nearly a week now, my supplier keeps telling me to download this version 3.00 but nothing is happening when i try to do this, how do i download it, frustrated is beyond a joke now. thanks for oyur time and help

4. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

do you have gtrom loader.firmware 3.00and the null modem cable

5. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

if you dont have gtrom loader or firmware 3.00 i can email to you

6. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

if you want me to email you gtrom and 3.00 private msg it to me because if you put you email here you will get banned

7. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

if you want me to email you gtrom and 3.00 private msg it to me because if you put you email here you will get banned

8. loubear

loubear Member

would love you to e-mail it me but how do i send you my email address without getting banned told you i was typical blonde. thanks

9. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

at the top of this page under fourms it says compose a private msg

10. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

i have sent you a private msg it has my email just send me an email and i will reply.