1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starview

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by punchie31, Sep 19, 2007.

1. punchie31

punchie31 Guest

Hello I accidently clicked restore factory settings and now most of my channels are scrammbled. What can I do before my housemate comes home and finds his box ruined?

2. x7trsa

x7trsa Member

Click menu - installation - scroll to manual scan - enter freq 337500 - symbol rate 6887, scroll to network scan and hit ok...

When scan complete exit out of menu.

Choose menu again - Scroll to parental control + select ok) - hit info button and enter numbers 2004 (hidden menu appears) scroll to key EMU and set to 'on' - Select ok and exit menu.

3. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Press Menu then 1570 and turn the EMU key On :)

They wont even know lol unless they had all the channels in the order they like

4. punchie31

punchie31 Guest

The parental lock on my box just gives you the option to change PIN. There's no info button. please help

5. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Press Menu then 1570 and turn the EMU key On :)

They wont even know lol unless they had all the channels in the order they like

6. x7trsa

x7trsa Member

Press the 'info' button on your remote control. Then enter the numbers 2004... switch emu to on. Exit out of menu. :)

Note: There are 2 ways to get to the hidden menu to set EMU to on... as celtc sugests or the method above.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007