1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Status code: 80154007, DOESN'T EXIST?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by MetalStorm989, May 28, 2017.

1. MetalStorm989

MetalStorm989 Newbie

A few days ago I bought a gold prepaid card after my account being out of gold for a while.After I typed the code in it showed the gold membership. But when I tried to redeem it, up popped "Sorry, there's a problem with the xbox service. try again later. Status code: 80154007. So, I tried again in an hour, still didn't work, so, I tried it the next day and the next day and nothing. I googled the code, looked every where and couldn't even find mention of it.
    Then I decided well maybe it's just my 360, so, I tried the One, and it said that the code hadn't been activated yet. But that doesn't make sense because my 360 said the problem was with the service. So, I tried to redeem it on pc. and pc said an error occurred please try again in a moment.
    I checked the connection to the internet, works perfectly. I looked at the xbox service page, Everything's working smoothly. But, still day after day of trying it still won't work. And no, I am not ban.
    this problem doesn't make sense.