1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stealth check failed, video missing???? please help.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by stephen02, Jun 13, 2007.

1. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

Hey guys my friend wants me to burn this game for him, pirates of the caribbean 3 and he told me it was the iso with dvd.file and it needed stealthed, i downloaded the dmi, pfi and ss file and used ss merger 1.7 to patch, then i ran xbox backup creator and it failed stealth, so i ran dvd mulleter 7 and it passed stealth, what does this mean and what should i do. Have a look.

Stealth FAILED
    [​IMG]

stealth PASSED

[​IMG]

2. steimy

steimy Active member

I would like confirmation on this one myself. It seems that some games after you patch them fail the XBC stealth check with that video is missing message. I did not test it with Mulleter to see if it passed. But DOA4 did the exact same thing for me. I had the video file as OK and the other 3 were missing. So i patched them in using XBC 2.4 and now the video is faiing and everything else is there. So i have no idea if it will work or even be stealth. Luckily i have a friend who has this game.

3. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

Thanks for the reply, im in a bit of a pickle with this one and dont know what to do, i have the new ixtreme 1.2 and it wont work if its not completely stealthed, this is the first game i have tried to burn that hasnt been stealthed already, using xbx makes mine stealth for me.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

well yu have two options really
    1. get a hold of an original disc
    2. get another copy online that is stealth. Most reputable sites will tell you they are stealth patched. I checked the first site i know and they have the NTSC version fully patched

5. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

i need the pal version, can u recomend some websites please.