1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stealth Media for GaryOPA?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by n0b, Feb 24, 2007.

1. n0b

n0b Member

Hello,

I have read several guides (many on here) and have flashed my Hitachi 47DJ drive with V2.3 r2 of the GaryOPA stealth firmware.

I use newsgroups for my games and i fully understand PAR's,Security Sectors ect and how to create a dvd image to burn.

I then use Xbox Backup creator to check the image to make sure it's "stealth" i.e. Video,PFI,DMI and SS.So far, all the the games i burned have passed this test which i then burn with imgburn.

So my question is this, i have stealth firmware which doesn't have stealth media but i make sure my games are "stealth".Does this mean i could play on Xbox live like this or not?

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

3. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

What it means is... while your firmware appears to be stealth to microsoft while on live, your media *which you say is stealth patched* doesn't matter because the firmware doesn't even look for the pfi and dmi files.

4. n0b

n0b Member

Thanks for the reply.When you say the media doesn't matter cause firmware doesn't look for the pfi and dmi files is this a good or bad as in will it expose me then if Microsoft was to check?Sorry if it's a dumb question.

5. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

That I don't know because Mr. Gates won't give me a job yet.