1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stealth360:):)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by JoeyBoy, Jun 3, 2007.

1. JoeyBoy

JoeyBoy Member

Here is a new program that the people at xboxhacker.net are working on just to keep all my friends informed :)

We are in the process of creating a new stealth checker that will be far better than any checker to date because it uses CRC32's of the actual stealth files.

The beta of the program is just about finished, but the hard part will be to create a catalog of every game out there, for each region and get a valid CRC32 for each file. SS, PFI, DMI, Video.iso

If you want to help, you must have access to a large number of original discs and be able to PROPERLY extract the stealth files. Our program will then create the CRC32 and catalog the 360 game.

The new Stealth 360 program will then be able to create a stealth.ini file that can be used along side of any of the existing 360 backup programs.

If you are interested, we will be starting this effort soon, so post a reply with what region of games you have access to, the quantity, and the DVD drive you use to backup your games.

Below is a Screen shot of the Stealth 360 program currently being developed. It is nothing much, but gets the job done. If you have any suggestions for Stealth 360, then please post those as well.

Thanks to everyone who has already contributed so much to the 360 scene.

-Man1fest

[​IMG]

2. JoeyBoy

JoeyBoy Member

Man1fest also states that he is looking for people who have lots of originals to help him out with this program so that way he can get legit SS, PFI, DMI, Video.iso sectors so they can detect if it is truly stealth or not. They also stated that even if your backups have the DMI,SS,PFI,Video.iso sectors there is a chance in between burning them that it can be corrupt. Not sure if that is true but he said when the program is released it will help with a lot of questions :)

3. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

I can provide Madden 07, NCAA 07, MotoGP 06, all 3 of the Burger King games, and Guitar Hero II.

4. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

I have 20 + original game dumps that were all done using the SH-d 162c and kreon .81.
    mine are all Pal versions.

5. sam1dog

sam1dog Regular member

Sounds awesome.

6. JoeyBoy

JoeyBoy Member

Yeah he said it did not matter he wants all versions either it is PAL or NTSC(j)(u)

7. teddyted1

teddyted1 Member

Ok i got like 20 originals..and my sister has like 15 originals in her house..

when is this supposed to come out...???