1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Step by Step to backups

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by modchip, Nov 10, 2004.

1. modchip

modchip Guest

I just downloaded a game (supposedly) from bittorrent and have followed the instructions to play it on my ps2 a friend gave me.

I'm using alchohol 120 and have swap magic 3 dvd and cd disks along with a slide card.

I need help figuring out how to burn the info i have to a disk that'll let me play the game on my ps2. It's megaman anniv. collection and the data is enough to fit onto a cd. So if anyone knows how to burn game info onto a cd let me know.

I'm looking for some step by step instructions if anyone can help. I used up 2 disks without success, s.o.s.! :)

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

one question(well maybe two) is it a dvd rip and if so how big is it

3. modchip

modchip Guest

It might be a dvd rip, the file is about 400-550(600)MB. It said "CD" when I downloaded it because there are some games out there for ps2 that don't take up much more space than a cd. I've seen this on many of the DDR Game backups that I have.

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

ok that should be fine for cd now what format are the files in bin/cue, mds/mdf, etc

5. modchip

modchip Guest

I just think that it may have been a bad download. It had a ccd file and one other. I deleted it and am moving onto gradius V and today i'm going to work on getting the Snes-station working.