1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

StepMania 2 ps2 game?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DarkSoulz, Jan 10, 2004.

1. DarkSoulz

DarkSoulz Guest

Does anyone know if it is possible to burn Stepmania game from your pc to a ps2format game? So this way you can play stepmania on your playstation 2? can anyone help me on how to do it or if it is not possible

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

*starts to laugh like a mad man* this is funny!!!!!.. every one knows that you CANT make a pc game into a ps2 game.... unlesss oyu a programer that knows how to convert games and code them into c++ language...

3. DarkSoulz

DarkSoulz Guest

I happy to see that i make you laugh. but i was just asking a question that i wouldnt mind see happen. but thank you for answering my "stupid"question

4. Cyclonick

Cyclonick Member

why don't you just look for the ddr games for ps2 instead?

5. rizzed

rizzed Member

It's a legitimate question, you don't have to be an bumhole to answer his question. The reason you'd choose Stepmania over DDR is because Stepmania lets you put any song you want in it. I have a 140 meg folder of Stepmania songs. You can't get that many songs in a DDR game.

6. DarkSoulz

DarkSoulz Guest

i know i know but i was mainly aiming that towards myself. i only realized how stupid that was after i posted. but trust me it would be so f'n great if it was possible. (sorry if i upseted you it was not aimed at you)

7. Cyclonick

Cyclonick Member

Mine's was just a question too.. I know it would be cool to have stepmania on ps2.. I had a over 400megs of stepmania songs back in the days... but then again, with a modchip, imports are playable, burning all the collection for ps2 would be okay too ... I know swapping cd wouldn't be cool thus compared to choose instantly between 300 songs.

8. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

with some reverse engineering 1 ddr lets say DDRMAX can hold all of the songs from the last games and the new ones... all you do is add the songs into the file with the songs and the gfx into the files with the gfx... adding about 3 to 5 games into one you get a big ass(sorry for me english) collection.... about 500 to 600 songs (^_^).... all you need is a dvd... the games... and some time for the work... then burn it all and hope it boots... thats about it... ps.... note that only ps2 ddr games can be added.... ps1 uses diffrent files...