1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stepping down as mod, leaving forum!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Aug 15, 2004.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

yeah he'll stick around, but just not as the "irish looney" we all have grown used to. But dont think for one minute that he wont pop up out of nowhere now and again just to keep us on our toes.

2. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Hope so

3. john179

john179 Active member

Well if he does not he is getting a better send off than Elvis.I hope he enjoys as he deserves it.Dela flowers are in the post i whipped them out of next doors garden.

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

[bold]Dela[/bold]

couldn't find flowers, so I sent these, heh heh

[​IMG]

They're fine to eat, not sure about the hangover, but they should take you to a ggood place. They go down well in spaghetti sauce, be sure and wash them 1st, I found 'em under a cow pie.
    _
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]..Dell Media4600, XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,512MB,280HDw/8MB,17" flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated 5.1 audio, HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn SO[/small]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2004
  5. john179

john179 Active member

bigorange your a star in the making i will have some of them.Oh Dela get a taste of these before you go might change your mind.Mod might be getting you down so drop down one stay around and have some fun.I reckon you have just had enough of the serious side 10 000 post thats enough serious stuff.Just hang out at the safety vaulve and have some fun.

John179

6. bigorange

bigorange Active member

John, thanx

I'll send some big bowls to eat out of. At least we'll think they're big. LOL

[​IMG]

7. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Damn, they work pretty good, I see flip coming to join the party! lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]..Dell Media4600, XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,512MB,280HDw/8MB,17" flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated 5.1 audio, HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn SO[/small]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2004
  8. john179

john179 Active member

Just bring then on bigorange its 4:54am in the UK and iam still up for a party.But fading fast so so i need a bit of a kick.

Thanks
    John

9. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hey there John,

A bit of the "big" Guy's "Sch-rooomms" pie will give you the "kick" you're looking for -

10. john179

john179 Active member

Iam totally dead to be honest i logged on to AD at 6pm uk time and it is now 05:40am so i need the sleep.I nornally work nights so at weekend i find it really hard to change my sleep pattern.So now guys the floor is all yours sort of speak and i will catch up with you later.
    John179

11. bigorange

bigorange Active member

That's OK John, Speghetti is always best left over anyway. It tastes much better the next day, we'll wait and do it tomorrow. gotta wait on dela, pete's here, we'll just invite the whole damn forum!

Give me time to mix a salad with some special buttons from a certain cactus I know of. heh heh.

[​IMG]

12. bigorange

bigorange Active member

And finally for desert, a nice afterdinner smoke!!!

[​IMG]

13. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Now's it's time to call "Herbsman" - I hear tell he's got the best stuff (at least his last sig showed some real promise -)

cheers, John -

Hey Dela, again, why not at least hang around here for a while - least ways now that we're not armed to the teeth and our words have gotten softer, I'd know where to find you and we could chat -

"P"