1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still cannot burn the grudge.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by gdb65, Feb 5, 2005.

1. gdb65

gdb65 Member

I d-loaded all the programs I was told to. ANYDVD, DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink. I followed these instructions use DVD Decrypter and read as iso image then use DVD Shrink to compress, and set it to use DVD Decrypter to burn! and still no copy. I got through the decrypter ok, loaded image into shrink and that's as far as I got. It got confusing after that and I got lost. What the heck am I doing wrong? besides breathing! thanks.........

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

that was good information you gave up till you just stoping at I loaded it into Shrink and that is as far as you got. More info please. What is the problem? Can you load it in Shrink? does it Anylize? are you getting the error during encoding? info info info.

3. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

when you open shrink click on open files and the choose the VIDEO_TS folder of the movie and it should analyze and when it is done it will show all of the items on the disc(main movie, special features, and audio) to copy entire disc click on backup and then choose where you want it to save it, then it will encode the movie and then burn.

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@rhino351

Not trying to be rude but if you read how they ripped the files you would know they made an ISO image of the movie when they ripped the files with decrypter. So they would have to click on open image/ not open files. But you are right if they riped the files in File mode with decrypter.

5. chief135

chief135 Member

I was able to burn that movie just using decrypter to read the disk. I then used shrink to compress and burned it with Nero through shrink. It is weird how some people have no problem and others have difficulities when everyone is using the same software.

6. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Try just using AnyDVD along with DVD Shrink and of course your burning software. It works fine that way on the Grudge and one less step, maybe less confusing for you and it's a few minutes faster that way also.

7. gdb65

gdb65 Member

Thanks ppl. I'll keep retrying and see what happens, this last time decrypter gave me an error.