1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still can't make copy of copy----isobuster help? need expertise to answer stupid ques.

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by fcasillo, Dec 3, 2004.

1. fcasillo

fcasillo Guest

I still can't make a copy of a backup. Any replies I get to my posts all say that its the same as backing up an original, but nothing seems to work. Hasn't anyone done this successfully? DVDDecrypter will get errors at 99%. Alc120% will rip the image file to the hard drive, but will not write it without errors. I think I got a good image using isobuster. Do I somehow have to combine these files that isobuster made? How then, or what prog do I use, to burn them to a dvd. I hope someone has done this and has an easy fix. If you can copy cds and dvds from originals with all that copywrite protection, why is it so hard to make an exact duplicate of one of the copies? Isn't there a simple way to clone the backup exactly as it is?

2. sungard

sungard Member

just use Stomp RecordNow MAX its very easy u make a global image and then write the global image and there ya go a working backup

3. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

What kind of hardware are you using? What type of discs? Do you have anything running in the background? How powerful is your PC? We need some more info to be able to decipher what it could be.