1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still doing things wrong!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Notashamd, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Notashamd

Notashamd Guest

I also read through all the guides and here is what is resulting in my attempts to copy Bourne Supremacy, US of Leland, Man on Fire:

Results stutter, flicker, are very dark when they go, square boxes flash on the screen AND English subtitles appear for no reason.

I'm using 4x and 8x -R Media picked up at the various Black Friday sales. My ROM is 16x, my burner is 16X, I burn at slow speeds as well as high speeds with the same problem. I just replaced the ROM because it broke and I thought it might be the problem. I'm running XP on a P4 2.4 with 12gb hard drive, 1024k mem.

BTW, contrary to what I read here, I've had no problems using dvdshrink on Bourne but have had on My Fair Lady (don't laugh), To End all Wars and Something's Gotta Give.

On the movies that successfully duplicate I see no flickering, etc. On Bourne, I tried to reauthor so the movie appeared on 2 dvd's but still had the flickering, etc. problem.

Help is appreciated. Happy New Year!

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Well, did you try the Nero + DVD43 combination?

3. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Well, did you try the Nero + DVD43 combination?

4. MarkNZ

MarkNZ Regular member

Well I suggest you try CloneDVD2 With ANYDVD. This s/w has full trial basis and it is to me the best on the planet.

Here is the link. It's easy and very user friendly!!!

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

5. viper64

viper64 Guest

You are using cheap blank media. Try using better media like MAXELL,TDK,TAYIO YUDEN