1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still Have Some Questions!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by phyric, Apr 11, 2005.

1. phyric

phyric Member

So here is what i have.

Console: SCPH-39001
    Browser: 1.20
    CD Player: 1.20
    PS Driver: 1.10
    DVD Player: 2.12U

This is all the information i have pulled from my playstation.

What all do i have to put on the disc in order for it to work(like the MDS file Decrypter makes do i have to burn that too?)And anything else i need to burn on it?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What version ps2 do i have? I can guess by the info i have but i'd really like someone to tell me so i can be sure.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

These are two questions i haven,t had answered yet.

2. hursty

hursty Active member

you have a version 7 ps2,considered to be one of the best for booting copied games

the mds file is what is made by dvd decrypter to link the other files together,if you using fat32,then you need to select it when burning

when you create an image using dvd decrypter it will make an ISO and an MDS file,the mds file is very small,with the iso being the actual game

you can burn the iso and forget the mds if you like,thats if you are using ntfs..ok?

[bold]i guess you have a modding device to play copied games right???[/bold]

3. steimy

steimy Active member

in addition to Hursty, you will need swap magic boot discs, and either a slidecard, or my choice a flip top.