1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still images

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by lawndog, Mar 23, 2005.

1. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

first off I've got over 100 backed up movies but I've noticed my quality has been getting bad!! I realized I haven't been watching the compression video bar!! Did a little reading and found out about adding still image?? OK I've played around a little!! in other areas like taking out the menu so it goes straight to play, but didnt really like that!! I've only done the still image once and was walked through it!! Is there a guide!!?? Or does somebody mind typing in some sort of walk through?? Thanks in advance!!
    LD

2. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

Well since you already know where the compression bar is it's pretty simple. In the Dvd Structure menu choose the title you want and under the compression settings tab scroll down and choose still image. If it's still confusing I can hunt down a guide for ya, but since you've got experience with shrink it shouldn't be a problem.

3. zippyd

zippyd Regular member

4. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

ok i noticed that these are I think Jpegs, does that mean I can use any Jpegs I'm guessing!! Also can I change any imagies to this, like the paramount thing and Fox spotlike that crud!!??
    LD