1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still need help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by pustolio, Nov 16, 2004.

1. pustolio

pustolio Member

ok now im here a 2nd time i used my friends ps2 which is brand new version 8 i think and i couldnt play my backups either with a verbatim dvd+r and swap magic and slide card. I put the backup in after i use swap magic dvd and it dosent make a sound like its loading. I used dvd decryter to backup my game and did every thing. i think its mabye im not positive how to use swap magic with the slide card.

*game i tried to backup and play GTA 3

2. pustolio

pustolio Member

also when i burn the game i loaded on my hd with dvd decrypter i use 1x

3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

to use swapmagic with slide card first use the eject button to put swapmagic dvd in ps2 then press the reset button, swapmagic should load to the insert disc screen, when that appears use your slide card to move the pin to the left and pull out the tray insert your backup, push the tray back in, move pin to right to lock tray then press x on your pad, your game should now boot

4. pustolio

pustolio Member

i thoguht u were supposed to move he slide card right to move it open and then press the eject buttton to make it go in; but i guess im wrong but how do you make the tray 'lock' like you said