1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still needing help

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by katielynn, Jun 9, 2003.

1. katielynn

katielynn Guest

Thanks guys for the helpful tips...but I'm still at wits end here tring to figure this out.

OK, I did the dvd-decript and saved the movie on my c:/ drive in a video_ts format.

When I go to DVD2One, I start the program, leave it on the 'english' and then, d:/ as my source drive and c:/video_ts as the destination.

I click next....it goes to another window, "select the title you want to process" and its blank, theres no titles to choose from, so I cant continue from that ponit. ??????????????

Also...after using dvd-decript, it DID allow me to copy the movie onto my hard drive, I can play the movie without the dvd now..... so, I know that worked...but, when I tried to save it from the HD location onto a blank DVD using "INSTANT COPY"....it will go through a 1-2 hour process and then when it starts to copy onto the DVD, the drive pops open and a get the error message...the last time I tried it read: "no sense:eek:ooo/ and a bunch of numbers" STRANGE!

I have searched the boards to try and find an answer, but have been unsuccesful. Thanks for reading this, please help if you can. This is driving me nuts!!! wonder what am I doing worng?

I have a new PC 256mem, pent4, with the combo dvd/cd drive which plays & record. Instant Copy, Roxie and downloaded the dvd-decript and dvd2one.
    Katie

2. baabaa

baabaa Active member

You stated:
    OK, I did the dvd-decript and saved the movie on my c:/ drive in a video_ts format.

When I go to DVD2One, I start the program, leave it on the 'english' and then, d:/ as my source drive and c:/video_ts as the destination.

You said you ripped to C: but then said d: as your source and c: as your destination??????????

I can't make sense of what you said, contradiction between source/destination, however try the following:

Create a folder called VIDEO_TS (in uppercase, very important) on your desktop.

Open dvd decrypter, and just let it rip as you did (pardon the pun) note the location/folder (probably name of dvd and c:)

Now when you open dvd2one select the ripped folder AS THE SOURCE.ie C:\Rocky
    And select the VIDEO_TS folder as the destination.ie c:\VIDEO_TS
    This should then give you the files etc and you can then select what you need etc.

When it comes to burning, I have never used Instant, as I use nero/recordnowmax.
    If you have nero I can pm you with a useful guide.

If I have misread your post let me know....

3. Tosca

Tosca Guest

dvd shrink

Easy to use. No guessing games.

4. bill8778

bill8778 Member

I agree with Tosca. Download dvd shrink, ver 2.0. There is a guide for dvd shrink at Doom9.com. Create a directory for destination. After dvd shrink has done it's job, record with Nero. There are other programs for burning, however I am more familiar with nero. Dvd shrink will take about 30 minutes to do it's job and nero will take about 20-30 minutes, depending on the record speed of your burner.

5. bill8778

bill8778 Member

Last edited: Jun 10, 2003